Pro Basics USP Grade L-Carnitine Amino Acid Powder, 4.2oz (120g)
Pro Basics L-Carnitine is pure USP Grade L-Carnitine Powder. No additives, No flavoring No preservatives. is suitable for vegans and is gluten free. It is both tasteless and odorless when mixed in water; Store in a cool dry place, away from humidity. See label for more details.
Our Quality Assurance to You is Guaranteed. Independently quality tested to give you assurance that we are offering you exactly what we state on our labels!
- 2 - 3 month supply of pure free form L-Carnitine Powder (Levocarnitine), the same bio-active form found in foods that the Body utilizes to help burn fatty acids.
- Cost-effective way to help you reach a desired dose of 1 - 3 grams per serve - a 10 oz steak only provides about 270 mg of carnitine.
- Carnitine plays a vital role in taking and converting fatty acids (eaten and stored fats) into Cellular Energy which in addition to burning fat can help to reduce & delay the onset of fatigue during a workout!
- When deficient, raising L-C levels improves fat burning, enhances endurance performance, spares glycogen and helps clear lactic acid build-up during exercise. A powerful combination of potential benefits in sports.
- The body converts L-Carnitine to Acetyl-Carnitine and vice versa according to cellular needs. L-Carnitine is the type recommended for weight management.
Save on discounted shipping costs for Domestic & International Orders fulfilled by Pro Basics!
Made in the U.S.A. in a current NSF certified GMP facility.
Pro Basics does not provide medical advice. Note that the results will vary from person to person.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.