Pro Basics Non-GMO Vitamin C Powder (L Ascorbic Acid), Plant-Based, 500 mg Scoop Enclosed, 7 oz.
Pro Basics Non GMO Vitamin C Powder is a non-synthetic formulation and independently quality tested to give you assurance that we are offering you exactly what we state on our labels! No additives, no flavoring or preservatives. Suitable for Vegans. Gluten free.
Pro Basics Non-GMO Vitamin C is the perfect addition to any healthy lifestyle and if you are looking for an immune system booster. Our extraction processes are clean and do not include harsh chemical solvents which would likely be involved with a synthetic product. No excipients or carriers used, ETO-free and non-irradiated. Our Non-GMO Vitamin C is a Superior Quality, Pure and Potent Ascorbic Acid Powder.
Quality Assurance Guaranteed. Made in the U.S.A. in a current NSF certified GMP facility.
- Pure in its form and extraction processes, our Certified Non-GMO Vitamin C Powder is produced with superior quality; Mild citrus taste. Mixes easily in room temperature water.
- Boosts Antioxidant Defenses that fight free radical scavengers that attack our body's cells on a daily basis; Vitamin C also reactivates other antioxidants in the body like Vitamin E.
- Vitamin C is a key nutrient required for Collagen Fiber Formation & works together with Glutathione which is essential for Healthy Skin and Strong Connective Tissues (Tendons, Ligaments and Cartilage).
- Vitamin C helps to support a Healthy Immune System and plays an important role in Healthy Organ Function.
- Supplementing Vitamin C daily aids to replenish the C that is lost from vices like cigarettes, alcohol or from physical exertion or elevated stress levels.
Check out our latest information on Vitamin C and how it can benefit you health under our websites Nutrition Posts Section --> Vitamin C.
Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that can strengthen your body’s natural defenses in many different ways:
It encourages the production of white blood cells which help protect the body against infection.
It helps these white blood cells function more effectively which may protect the body from damage by harmful free radicals.
As an antioxidant it also helps strengthen the skin’s barriers. Vitamin C is an essential part of the skin’s defense system.
For more insights do check out this excellent article, "5 Impressive Ways Vitamin C Benefits Your Body".
Adults take 500 mg once or twice daily mixed with liquid or dose as directed by your physician. Preferably taken with meals, do not take with hot liquids and store away from sunlight. Can be kept in the fridge. A serving scoop of 500 mg (1 flat scoop) is included with our product.
For adults only. Keep out of reach of children. Consult a physician before using this product if you are pregnant, nursing or on any medication, or have a medical condition.
Pro Basics does not provide medical advice. Note that the results will vary from person to person.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.